Lengthy And Hard
Even though free rehab does not exist, there are publicly funded facilities that are availed for those individuals who are looking for intense support and demonstrating adequate will and motivation to success at recovery. There are unfortunately a lot of hoops to jump through while funding is very limited.
If you decide to follow this recourse, you will typically spend some time in community-based treatment prior to gaining admission to rehabilitation. This is done to make sure of your drug/alcohol use stabilization prior to being recommended for rehab and to confirm your dedication and readiness to get well.
Recognizing that acceptance is not immediate and there is a long and complicated process to deal with is very important. As indicated below, you will be required to present in several series of dialogues; something which can demand a lot of perseverance.
Drug Rehab Worcestershire may not able to speed this up for you but we are more than willing to assist you in seeking for rehab assistance within your area.
Accessing NHS Rehab Services
- You will need to follow a strict and diligent process that comes with a lot of dedication and determination.
- Although procedures may differ depending on your area of location but it's more or less the same for most offering the same services
- You'll be required to book an appointment with your local alcohol/drug service
- You will be given a key worker that will determine whether you require detox and will proceed with the primary evaluation of your fitness for rehab
- Going through an assessment conducted by local authorities, local drug service officials or a social services manager who are checking to see if you meet the eligibility standards for inpatient treatment in your area
- The rehab will also do their own assessment by interviewing you before you can start
- The regional authority as well as drug service will then try to obtain financial support for your rehab centre
- Where detox is necessary first, the key worker advices on good options and timelines which will be aligned to the date you are to begin your rehab
- As soon as the financial planning and start dates have been arranged and detox, if necessary, has been finished, you can already proceed to rehab.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
Complementary National Health Service Outpatient Services
There are numerous services offered at NHS for people with an alcohol or substance misuse problem.