Knowing The Cost Of Rehab
The cost of drug and alcohol rehab depends on the needs of the addicted person. There are economical medical care alternatives for people of all incomes.
It may vary from rehab to rehab. Some treatments at rehab centres are free while other executive centres will cost thousands. There is always a rehab centre that'll work for you regardless of your budget.
There are various means with which one can pay for rehab and once you know these, you can always get access to treatment. Information on how to gain payment for treatment is available now.
Most rehab centres offer financial assistance options and accept medical insurance.
Insurance is one of the most popular methods to cover the expenses of addiction therapy. The quantity that an insurance covers is relied on the insurer and what the health provider accepts.
Drug rehabilitation is covered by a variety of insurances including
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Martial insurance
For those people who have no insurance, they have some ways to get the treatment help. One way is to seek help from a treatment place that offers free treatment. Find other rehab centres which gives financing options. Free treatment centres usually have low funds and you may be put on a waiting list so getting one with financing options is better.
Those who have no insurance, the rehab centre offers them financing.
You have to think of rehabilitation as an investment even if you're afraid to take on debt. The price of your health is worth it. Sobriety provides the public with mechanisms to get their life and career on path. By not spending money to fund your addiction, you may be able to save more money than before.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
Costs And Types Of Rehab Centres
The cost of treatment will depend on the kinds of treatment offered at the treatment centre.
There are different kinds of treatment programs for different addicts..
Facilities and care are the main things that will affect the cost of treatment.
Contact us so we can help you locate an excellent facility on 0800 772 3971.
The following are estimates that have been put together from studies carried out and from treatment centres
- Outpatient detox treatment is in the range of £800 - £1200.
- Detox is included in the inpatient rehab programs.
- The actual cost of detox is dependent upon both inpatient programs and the type of drug addiction that is going to be treated.
- If you have an addiction to a drug with dangerous or violent detox symptoms the cost could be more, as careful monitoring from staff will push the price up.
- Inpatient Treatment
- For 30-days treatment, inpatients rehab centres charge approx. £4800.
- For 30-days treatment, the famous centres charge into £16,120.
- The cost of 60 to 90 day programs range from £9700 - £48,300 on average.
- Outpatient Treatment
- Compared to residential rehabilitation, it's much more affordable to receive treatment in outpatient facilities for mild or moderate addictions.
- For three month program, it charges £4,000.
- Some more select outpatient treatment centres can be as much as £8000.
- The price tag relies upon how frequently the individual visits the rehab centre every week and for to what extent.
- The price of treatment will also vary depending on the kind of medication being provided.
- Some treatment will not require medication.
- Liquor and sedative addictions need medicines.
- In a given year, the cost of these medications can be in the thousands of pounds.
- It can cost around £4000 a year for Methadone treatment.
The Price Of Addiction
The cost of a drug or alcohol addiction is far more expensive than rehab in the long run. Drug use can have a negative effect on your earnings since a person using drugs is more likely not to go to work compared to a person who is clean.
When you total costs drugs, lawyers, health problems and loss of income a life of addiction becomes very costly indeed.
Recovered addicts have been heard to confess spending tens of thousands of pounds to support their habit.
An alcoholic user spends his £8500 on 12-packs in a day. Should the user get into trouble with the law, this cost does not cater for the ensuing required payments. It is more difficult to estimate how much you would spend on an illegal drug addiction as the cost can fluctuate and would be much more expensive.
The cost of addiction is not all about the money, your health, relationships and your life are also on the line. The havoc caused on family and friends relationships, and the destruction of life are also part of the equation.
Factors For Pricing An Addiction Treatment
Many factors create impact on the cost of addiction treatment. The primary factors include
- The Treatment Facility
- Prices are divided differently among inpatient and outpatient treatments.
- The cost of an inpatient program is higher due to the costs of accommodation.
- The program and location length create high impact on cost of programs.
- Areas that have a high cost of living compared to others, treatment there will also cost more.
- Types Of Treatments Available
- Not everyone will require detox before they start rehab.
- In most cases, there are no dangers associated with withdrawing from Cocaine so in this case, the detox will only involve monitoring.
- However, there are serious dangers when withdrawing from alcohol and Heroin and medication is usually necessary.
- The cost will therefore be higher for people who require more medical attention.
- The cost of treatment can also go up depending on other treatments such as counselling.
- The facilities for rehab need to be included.
- Extra facilities for rehab may include Yoga, massage, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts and professional chefs.
- The expensive and lavish rehab centres are for the wealthy and well-known peoples.
- Rehab at a luxury centre will cost a lot more.
- Most rehab centres are not that expensive but the extra facilities can bring the price up.
Not For Profit And State Funded Rehabs
Many people meet necessity for low-income rehabilitation, which are normally unprofitable institutions. The free and reasonably cost is low-income rehab. The availability of these programs ensures that anyone can access treatment regardless of their financial situation.
Free rehab is available from the Salvation Army. The government also funds some rehab treatment centres for those who cannot afford.
How To Start
It is important that you find a rehabilitation centre that can cater to your needs once you decide to kick your addiction. Do not be discouraged by the charges you see at the rehab centres. If you need to find a treatment centre that offers affordable financing options or accepts insurance, we can help you to find one.