What We Deliver
Since 2003, Drug Rehab Worcestershire has been there to help anyone with a drug or alcohol problem. Our experience is extensive as a result of helping scores fighting forms of substance abuse.
In the United Kingdom, Drug Rehab Worcestershire is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
Our methodology involves
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Think that excellent primary care is key for recovery, and form successful partnerships with local general practitioners, community pharmacists, and other partners from the broader treatment system.
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Are one of the followers of SMART Recovery.
- Working alongside and providing support to families and caregivers.
- Working with the existing network and going the extra mile to enhance areas we find lacking.
Please call us at 0800 772 3971 to learn more about the Addiction Services at Drug Rehab Worcestershire.
For Service Users
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).